Vanilla and Apricot Cookies
1 shake makes approximately 3 medium cookies. Eat as an alternative to your morning/lunchtime shake and a serve of fruit.
- 1 Tony Ferguson Vanilla Shake
- 5 Dried Apricots, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Tony Ferguson Fibre
- Artificial Sweetener (for sprinkling on top)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Add enough water in a bowl to make the vanilla shake powder into thick dough-like mixture.
- Add the dried apricots and fibre to the mix, combine and allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes
- Gradually mix in enough water until the mixture can hold a peak.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and spread the mixture into three flat circular shapes.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes on 180°C (be mindful to watch them!) then remove from oven and place on a cooling rack to cool.
- When the biscuits have cooled – they will be crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
- Sprinkle with sweetner (Equal/Splenda) if desired.